Berraco del Madidi is a enterprise committed to environmental, cultural and economic sustainability of the Madidi National Park. From its inception, Berraco has been a low-impact business and we continue to remain true to our sustainable mission.
This company has been created to preserve the local ecosystem for future generations, focusing on the long term impact to the environment and the indigenous community so we can leave a positive mark.
Berraco del Madidi wants to build two cabins more, to be able to house more guests at the EcoCamp, with a maximum of 12 guests at one time to preserve the privacy of the experience in the jungle.
In 2011, Berraco del Madidi was proud to be one of the few operators to earn the Green Action certification, showing our commitment and passion for sustainable tourism. We work hard to keep this certification, and in order to maintain this, we require our employees and guests to abide by the codes of conduct to help us minimize environmental impact, satisfy our guests requirements, and improve our business productivity.
- Adapt all of our tours to the needs of our guest, being completely flexible and helpful.
- Keep the safety of our guests as an absolute priority.
- Offer private and unique experiences in the jungle.
- Improve the quality of life in the Community of San Jose de Uchupiamonas.
- Help our guests better understand the traditions of the indigenous people.
- Encourage the conservation of the jungle and environment in general.